- Interested students are prepared for Tap & Jazz exams with the ADAPT syllabus (Brian Foley.)
- Interested students are prepared for and Ballet exams with the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing (The Cecchetti Society of Canada.)
- All examinations are taken at the discretion of the Artistic Director.
- Cecchetti Ballet exams are typically held during the month of May or June.
- Tap and Jazz exams are held during late October or early November. Some exceptions may occur.
- Notices and/or emails are sent home with applicable students when these classes are being established.
- Once students of obtained their Intermediate and Advanced 1 Cecchetti Ballet and their Intermediate ADAPT Jazz and Tap exams, they can make a special application to their principal to receive Gr 10 and 11 Arts credits.